Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
Arixyle

I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. Empty
PostSubject: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 am

Lalala.
Searching for it now. If I can find it, I'll post it for all to enjoy!
Razz

Yeah, I looked EVERYWHERE but I couldn't find it.
Sorry guys. Sad

Last edited by Arixyle on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jen
Admin
Admin
Jen

I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 am

One minute past four, two things happened. The clock stopped booming, and fireworks went off in my head. Firecrackers crashed against my brain, jumping jacks broke against my skull, bottle rockets zipped through veins. I fell into fetal position, cradling my head in my hands. For five minutes I lay in the same place, when I heard screaming. I soon realized it was my own. The pain was gone. For one moment the horrible pain was gone from my head, then my whole body erupted in spasms of pain. My vision had been blurred with the pain. I saw black everywhere, covered in twitching dots. Red and white dots flicked everywhere, the pain was so great I could not think. Mercifully, the pain vanished.
I stood staring at nothing, I was caged by darkness. I twitched, overcome by claustrophobia. After what seemed like forever, I saw a figure walking toward me. It was outlined by a ghostly light, built like a weight-lifter it was. I studied it, thinking I may want to run. When I was about to scatter, I realized who the figure was.
Sebastian strolled ever closer, a bright smile on his face. He stopped a foot away from me, and his smile loosened, turning into a frown. In his eyes I saw confusion. His head slowly cocked to the side as he took me in.
“Rose?” I heard come out of his lips. What was wrong with him? He knew who I was. The confusion in his eyes deepened. “Rose?” He asked again.
“I’m not Rose, I’m Jen.” I told him.
“I’m sorry, you look a lot...”
Sebastian turned his back on me and started walking away.
“Wait!” I said, louder than I had to. I ran up to him and put my arms around him. “Where am I, Sebastian?” His answer was to pull my arms off of him and look at me closer. I stood on my toes and kissed him, knowing by now this wasn’t my Sebastian. I wasn’t expecting a reaction and I didn’t get one. He pulled my arms off once again.
Sebastian stepped back from me, a glazed look came over his eyes. His feet ran from me, and whatever else near me. He ran into the darkness, and I knew something had happened that wasn’t supposed to.
I sprinted, following Sebastian, when my common sense told me I was being a fool. I ran on and on into the darkness, it surrounded me and threatened to wrap itself around me until I had been emptied of all life. I ran on for what seemed like an eternity. I ran until all I saw was stone. Stone walls, stone floors, gray stone all around me. I glanced behind me and saw there was a wall in my way. Now making my turtle-ish way across the room, I had no reason to go any faster, I regretted even seeing Sebastian.
Up ahead, I saw someone bathed in white. Her dress clung to her every curve, it danced in non-existent wind. Her left hand grasped something vibrant, something colorful, something horrendous. She raised her right hand, it was covered in blood. Magenta streamed out of her palm, her dress now dyed of it, blood oozed down her left hand.
At her feet lay Sebastian. The place where his heart once lay, dormant, willing to beat for him and his love, was gone. A hole had been made, his heart ripped from it’s home. Lub dub. Lub dub. Lub dub.
The object in the woman’s hand throbbed. His heart. I screamed, and my vision blurred, hiding the woman, the heart, the stone walls, and Sebastian.

I WIN.
~lol story I wrote a looong time ago~
I merely substitued names. xP
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonlotusguild.forumotion.net
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
PrincessMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:16 am

NO I WAS GONNA STEAL THIS D< YOU HOES D:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Jen
Admin
Admin
Jen

PostSubject: Re: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:27 am

Like a Star @ heaven lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonlotusguild.forumotion.net
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
PrincessMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:30 am

Why must you all hurt me this way T 3T.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.   I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have the MOST EPIC pice of work that you'll ever read... That is, if I can find it.
Page 1 of 1