Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pshfrk
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
Pshfrk

Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* Empty
PostSubject: Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*   Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi Hi

Mi nombre es Abraham tengo 15 años y me gusta el chocolate *-*

And i want to see lou's undies....but it is impossible now ): at least for 3 weeks.... *sniffles* IM A DAHLIA GILLESPIE...ok...
etto...i like rock, darkwave, goth rock, etto...well a lot of genres except hip-hop, reggaeton...eh...well ugly music ): ....
im a kind person Very Happy ... energetic and optimistic (huh...) well..no im not...im a weird person...and as a weird person, sometimes i get toooooo annoying or tooo depressive or anything .-. IDC IDC IDC IDC IDC i came from Titans/Dash Attack/Solstice/Illuminati/Beer n Wine (lol...guild hoper) BUT NOW I AM HERE o-o....and alone...because is strange to see anyone online....<_<...and suddenly all dissappeared ; - ; and now dad's yelling at me....im also known as Lairie/Cossette/Zukirai/Tsurukie.....eh....idk.... <_< but now im Satsushi...but u can call me Satsu....but everyones calls me sat or sushi <_<UU which i dun really like SO CALL ME SATSU! or not...<_<....

etto..that's all....

*Hides*

P s h f r k · ~
Back to top Go down
FoxGloves
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
FoxGloves

PostSubject: Re: Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*   Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* Photo59
Back to top Go down
Pshfrk
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
Pshfrk

PostSubject: Re: Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*   Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm

oh wtf? <_<

P s h f r k · ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*   Want me to TOUCH you ?  <3  *-* Empty

Back to top Go down

Want me to TOUCH you ? <3 *-*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lotus :: Administration :: Introduction & Goodbyes-
Jump to: