Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Crimson Lotus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen
Admin
Admin
Jen

A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. Empty
PostSubject: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 am

Martínez aka. €uro Trash I dont wanna die, but if I do I know its just destiny. says:
hey u
Martínez aka. €uro Trash I dont wanna die, but if I do I know its just destiny. says:
whats up?

.::.爱-Jen-爱.::.Mud, kips. Mud, kips. Mud, kips. SO I HERD U LIKE TEH MOODKIPZ. says:
hey

.::.爱-Jen-爱.::.Mud, kips. Mud, kips. Mud, kips. SO I HERD U LIKE TEH MOODKIPZ. says:
not much, how about yourself?

nuthin much, just enjoyin paradise

:]

i am pissed that obama is gonna pull us all out of iraq

Hm. Why is that? Your anger, anyway.

they need us here

no matter what people say

after what i experienced the other day, i will never feel the same about bein here

What happened?

i was outside the wire on patrol

and we were parked in this neighborhood, well after a while i decided i would get out and patrol he neighborhood on foot

and there were little girls runnin up and handin me flowers and cards, but one in particular came up to me, only about 12 or 13

she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, told me she loved me and then begged me not to leave

she said "please mister, dont ever leave us, stay here forever and ever so u can protect us from the bad men please!"

Aw.. that just pisses me off

tha really broke my heart, i had tears in my eyes as i was walkin back to my vehicle to leave

I'm sorry to hear that

its ok

i just wish we didnt have to leave

our job isnt done yet

i have grown extremely fond of the iraqi people

my heart will always be with them

they have such great personalities, they are soo optimistic all the time and have such a great outlook on life

they have bombs goin off and shootings all day, but they are just as chipper as can be

i really admire them for that, u have people in america who are depressed the whole week cause someone didnt get their order right at burger king
(LOL I LOVE THIS)

Last edited by Jen on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonlotusguild.forumotion.net
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
PrincessMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am

Jen wrote:
hey u
whats up?

hey

not much, how about yourself?

nuthin much, just enjoyin paradise

:]

i am pissed that obama is gonna pull us all out of iraq

Hm. Why is that? Your anger, anyway.

they need us here

no matter what people say

after what i experienced the other day, i will never feel the same about bein here

What happened?

i was outside the wire on patrol

and we were parked in this neighborhood, well after a while i decided i would get out and patrol he neighborhood on foot

and there were little girls runnin up and handin me flowers and cards, but one in particular came up to me, only about 12 or 13

she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, told me she loved me and then begged me not to leave

she said "please mister, dont ever leave us, stay here forever and ever so u can protect us from the bad men please!"

Aw.. that just pisses me off

tha really broke my heart, i had tears in my eyes as i was walkin back to my vehicle to leave
That's so sweet. Obama has so far done nothing right.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sterilyoshi
Jen
Admin
Admin
Jen

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 am

I know. And my friend has such heart. He cares so much for the children there.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonlotusguild.forumotion.net
Arixyle
Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia
Arixyle

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 am

It's really too risky to stay there.
People will die either way, it'd be better to refrain from many casualties from the USA.
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
PrincessMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

Arixyle wrote:
It's really too risky to stay there.
People will die either way, it'd be better to refrain from many casualties from the USA.
It's also too risky to leave. If we leave the "bad men" are left unchecked and free to plot any terrorism acts. Which will become a greater risk to the USA.
Back to top Go down
PrincessMcMuffin
Admin
Admin
PrincessMcMuffin

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am

Arixyle wrote:
It's how we are, right?
The selfish beasts that we are, nothing's going to change that.
I don't know why anyone bothers.
That's why we have people out there that like to make a difference and change that selfish nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.   A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier. Empty

Back to top Go down

A conversation I'm having with an Iraqi soldier.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Lotus :: Discussions :: Life-
Jump to: